Sunday, October 13, 2013

First Event(Concert)

I am writing about the first event that I attended since I need to do two by the end of this semester.  The first event was actually a music concert that happened at The National in Richmond on Thursday.  The person playing was a DJ called Flux Pavilion.  It was him and a few other people.  He was the very last person and It was a great thing to go to.  I have never been to a music concert and that was my first time.  I really enjoy music and it was good to see someone I enjoy listening to live. There were so many people there and it was crowded but I did not mind it one bit! He is actually from the United Kingdom as well and he still played even when he had a broken arm which was amazing! Music honestly makes things so much better in this world, I wouldn't know how I would be if I did not listen to it.  It always sets the mood and helps whenever I need to calm down or focus. Music is a blessing.

1 comment: