Sunday, October 13, 2013

Fall Break

There were only two days of class this week that I had to attend.  It was a rather short week since students had fall break this week.  It was not really a Fall Break but honestly, it was better than nothing.  This past week we literally talked about The Glass Menagerie. We played a trivia game and my team got second place out of three teams which isn't that bad.  It was not a big deal because first place didn't get a prize for winning.  On Wednesday, we just tried to do some research for the paper since our rough drafts are due tomorrow in class.  I am actually almost done with it. I hope that it meets all the requirements and that everything sounds good.  This paper is surprisingly not as tough as tough as I interpreted it to be.  I am going to get back to doing that, so deuces!

No comments:

Post a Comment