Monday, October 21, 2013

Essay Number Two

In class, we peer edited our second paper that is going to be due at the end of the semester.  I wrote about the symbols in the story.  There were a few actually but I only had to write about three main ones.  We really did just go over papers the whole week.  We did do a reflection of the paper and than we got assigned a third paper.  I think this one will be easier only because we can technically write about whatever we want.  I am hoping that next week is a little better when it comes to doing things in the class.  I am assuming that we will be doing something different tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I think essay 3 will be easier to write than the previous one since we get to choose our own topic even if it means that we have to refer to one of the stories that we read in class.

    ReplyDelete