Sunday, September 22, 2013

Short week

Well this week of English was rather short.  We did not do much in the classes. We even had Friday off, but that was a huge help for me so i could start writing my rough draft.  I went to the library and had a tour of it. I learned how to use the machines to look for books because i have never had to use a book yet.  Than we learned how to search things up for research because our class will eventually have to put works cited in our papers and do research.  

After all of that fun, we read "Hills Like White Elephants." It was a really good story and the whole underlying text was so that the girl would get an abortion. It took me a little while to find out by myself but i got it with my parents help. On Wednesday we discussed it in class and surprisingly not that many people knew that they were talking about abortion. Mainly that was all we did and now it is time to get ready for another week of school!

No comments:

Post a Comment