Saturday, September 7, 2013

Hopefully this works!

Well hey there,

I'm Milton Montenegro and this is my first blog post.  I have no idea what i am doing since this is for my English 102 class but i hope i am doing it right.  I am 19 years old and not the greatest writer so I am hoping all this blogging will possibly help.  The English class is pretty decent even though I started a little late.  I am trying to catch up with this late blogging. In class all we discussed about, The Cask of Amontillado. It was a pretty crazy story because of the whole point to it. Apparently the main character has such a huge ego that if someone insults him, he has to kill them no matter what.  Which was pretty messed up and the way he killed Fortunado was just cruel.  Who kills someone that is drunk? He was probably having a good time then once he sobers up he finally realizes what is going on. The video that Professor showed us was pretty creepy but he seemed to enjoy it which there is nothing wrong with.  I guess this is the first of many that I have to blog about. I'm not sure how to end a blog but I guess, peace out girl scouts!

No comments:

Post a Comment