Sunday, September 29, 2013

Editing

This past wondrous week was filled with adventures of our rough drafts being peer edited.  It was a such a blast! Even if Monday I could not show up i still showed up the other two days and helped people fix their mistakes while mine were also fixed.  I think that it went rather well because I got very good feedback and I fixed everything that was wrong with my paper.  We also discussed about the new assignment which is to write about the story The Glass Menagerie. I have no idea what to write since i have never seen or read it.  We did start watching it in class and it seemed very old school but I am excited to see what it is about since I only got through five minutes of the film in class.  That is basically all of what happened this week which is not a bad thing.  This next week should be a bit better.

No comments:

Post a Comment